1. Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”)
1.1. To identify and prevent financial crimes such as security fraud, terrorist financing and proliferation, tax evasion, and other financing activities that involve money laundering, you agree to comply accordingly with our KYC Process and other verification procedures. If a Client is presumed or proven to be involved in any financial crime, we may restrict or terminate his/her use of our services and may result in legal action.
1.2. In relation to this prevention, we reserve the right to record all transactions and activities in your trading account which may be disclosed to authorized third parties for lawful reasons.
1.3. You agree to follow the imposed limits for transactions as described in our Terms and Conditions to avoid suspicious financial activities.
1.4. All third-party transactions on behalf of a Client require a Power of Attorney (“POA”) subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject or cancel third-party transactions without prior notice if deemed necessary and may consider such transaction invalid.
2. Know Your Customer (“KYC”)
2.1. In compliance with the Money-Laundering Prevention (may also be referred to as “Anti-Money Laundering” or “AML”), all Clients must adhere to our KYC Process to verify the identity of each individual and to avoid any financial crime. You agree to submit the required information and documentation immediately after your registration with Investigram.
2.2. During your registration, we shall require some personal information such as your full name, date of birth, full address, phone number, email, occupation, and financial capabilities. You acknowledge that you must submit the following documentations to complete our verification procedure:
- Identity Proof (government-issued I.D., driver’s license, passport)
- Residency Proof (bank statement, utility bill, government-issued lease agreement), all must not be older than 6 months
- If a credit card was used to deposit, submit the copies accordingly
- Show the full name and last 4 digits of the card, and cover the first 12 digits
- If the does not have a displayed name, show the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the card, and cover the 6 digits in the middle
- CVV must be covered, and card number must be shown accordingly with the foregoing front-copy instructions.
2.3. You acknowledge that we have the right to request for additional documents depending on the country of your jurisdiction and on the policies of your used payment service provider. This includes an added documentation for your identity or residence verification.
2.4. You must ensure that the copies you submit are clear and eligible, and all corners of the document are visible. By submitting your documents, you affirm that the information contained therein is true, valid, and complete. Provision of forged documents may result in legal action. All submitted Client documents will be processed for 1 to 5 business days.
2.5. Submitted documents must be in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format without password protection. You can submit your documentations through uploading in your trading account, or through sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.